Friday, October 2, 2009

Jobless...


So...I was just let go from my job on Tues. I put in a full day of work and then at the end of it I was kindly told that the business was going in another direction and there wasn't time to train me properly. I was then handed my last pay check and left the office.

It wasn't until I was at the bank and the deposit was in the hands of the teller that I found out the check wasn't even signed.

Now I'm not blaming anyone, this is just a new development in our lives. I'll find something better and we'll be okay. But I thought this picture suited the event. Love you all and thanks for the support.

1 comment:

Cheney's said...

I'm so sorry! I had a similar experience....you're handling it way better than I did. I think I cried the whole day and then I was angry and then I cried some more. Thanks for being an example! Hope all goes well and you find that better job soon.
PS love Mikes hair!!!! I think he should keep it. ;)