Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Holidays

Now you will all be very sad to hear that I did not get any pictures of the holidays this year. One camera was not to be found and the other was being borrowed. So there it is. But it was a wonderful Christmas. Evie got way more then either her or I needed. (Thank you grandmas and grandpas.) Mike got a new shiny gun... and what did I get? I got a fondant cake decorating class at Gygi's!!! I'm so excited. It starts next Thurs and I'll let you know what happens.

As far as the New Year is concerned, it was spent playing pool, watching a really weird movie, and then we almost missed the ball dropping. We tuned in at like 11:47, and then at 11:59:33 or something my butt decided to change the channel. Its okay though, we did make it back for the last three seconds... Such is life.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I use to be really into doing cakes! Fondant is so fun to work with. Can't wait to see your cakes and to hear how you enjoy it.