Wednesday, July 20, 2011

All About Evie



So we had the privilege of having my Mom and Aunt Kenna stay with us for the better part of a month. Evie got to spend time with family that she sees rarely and she and Aunt Kenna got along for the most part. Here is a video of the two of them singing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star together. Apparently Evie doesn't even like the share stage time.

She certainly has a mind of her own and never ceases to amaze us with her capacity to memorize things. Another of her favorite songs to sing is Reflections from Mulan. She sings it during sacrament when we are singing the hymns and will randomly burst out with it when we're in the car or she's playing by herself. Her coloring is something to brag about to. She actually colors in the lines. We don't know if this is normal but we feel proud as her parents.
These are some pictures that I got of the two of us. Her hair was just really cute and I for some reason allowed myself to be photographed. It's not my favorite thing when I am pregnant so feel honored. Grandpa Brad snuck in for the second one. Evie thought these were neat because I used my iPod and she was able to see herself in the screen. Yeah for technology.


No comments: