Thursday, November 13, 2008

To the Rescue...


My mother was having a little bit of trouble with her shoulder. She needed to have surgery on it and soon. Since my father was going to be out of town on the day of the surgery and Michelle is working full time and my baby sister needed someone to get her off to school in the morning.

So Evelyn, who was about 6 weeks old, and I got to fly down on an plane to come to the rescue of Grandma Maureen. We were there for about 6 days. Evelyn's daddy was very lonely without her. But he survived. These are pictures of our Sunday down there and a cute position I found her sleeping in.

Now when Grandpa Brad, or Papi as we loving like to call him, got home from his business trip it was two days before Halloween and my sisters hadn't yet carved pumpkins. So we went to a pumpkin patch and these are some of those photos.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: