Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Hero

So this semester has just been one of the worst. Who knew that graduating college would be so hard. Its only a degree right?

But it has been tough and my sweet husband has been there every step of the way. He might not like being around me all the time, but he's still right there. Well, there was one day in particular that my responsibilities were weighing on me. It was around 10 at night and our next door neighbor Rico came over to see if Mike wanted to go to the store with him. He just looked back at me from his spot on the floor and asked really nice. I couldn't say no.

So he left with Rico and I sulked around the house for a few minutes. He had wanted to spend time with Rico and not me. I had to get over myself. I wasn't the funnest person to be around right now. He needed some time away. By the time Mike got home I had talked myself back into a rational state of mind. And what should I find when I turned around from putting a load of laundry in the washer but this beautiful bouqet of flowers bursting in my vision and my husband's beautiful smile right behind it.

Mike always knows when a gorgious smelling flower will make my day. I love you sweetheart, with all my heart. Thank you.

No comments: