Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Little Race Car Driver


We went shooting the other day and because Evelyn's ears are stilla little sensative I get to sit in the car with her while Mike shoots and then roles reverse when I'm ready to shoot.
Well, I was shooting and when I got done with my clip, I went over to see how my family was doing in the car and found this...Evelyn has her little feet through the holes in the steerwheel and is holding onto it too.

She even honked the horn at us at one point. I guess we should be grateful that she's going to be more interested in her driver's license then boys, or so we hope. :)

1 comment:

Aly Porter said...

Aww! What a little cutie! I can't believe what a little heart breaker she is going to be! I wish we had hung out more. Thanks heaven for blogs and facebook!