Friday, March 26, 2010

Strep Throat

My poor baby.

My husband and I had a wonderful day date Wed. as well as night. But then to come home to a little girl who has dull, listless eyes and says 'mommy' like she's in pain just about broke my heart. We took Evelyn to the doctor yesterday on the premise that she had been exposed to a cousin for two days that just had a confirmed throat culture of strep, a grandfather who might have an ear infection, and the discovery museum where who knows what lives. She was showing four of the five major symptoms. She's on antibiotics but those never work at night.

Lets just say it was a rough night and pray that today will be better. I refuse to take a picture of her right now and post it because she is that miserable. Its not cute this time. Poor baby.

No comments: