Saturday, April 17, 2010

Busy, busy, busy

So, I got a job, Mike is moving into finals week, and Evelyn doesn't like either of those options. I have a great job that is doing something that I love and I'm actually creating things and have proof of the good work I can do. Mike has about three finals to take and a big photo project that is priority right now. Evelyn is getting big with long hair that I can pull into a ponytail and teeth that make it possible to eat everything. (Crayons, chalk, laundry detergent, etc.)
Her she is in her Easter dress. She just looks good in whatever color I put her in.
This was a shirt that she got for Easter. See what I mean? Every color is her color. That cookie was not easy to clean up. :)
This is a cake that I made for my sister Michelle's birthday. I will perfect the art of marshmallow fondant. It seems to be the only one that people will really eat.
I used real flowers on this one. I would have preferred some uniformity to the flowers but it was a first attempt. The cake was chocolate with rainbow chip frosting in between the layers and cream cheese around it. It was fabulous and I'm getting better. Such is life.

No comments: