Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Camera

Now call me crazy, but my Christmas presents growing up were always kind of a surprise. I would convey some of the things that I might expect but what was under the bright, colorful paper on the a happy Christmas morning was always a fun and welcome surprise. Not so with my husband it seems. He always knows exactly what he would like and refuses to just let me surprise him! This year, he requested a more sophisticated camera then I knew existed. Its a D50 or other and we found an amazing deal on it. So to spite him for knowing what he's getting I got him something that will be a surprise and then I'm going to use the camera as much as I want. These were the pick of the day. It really is a good camera. To bad the only thing I know what to do with it is point and click. Waste of good technology. :)

Side Note: It was an amazing hair day for the both of us. This is a singular occurrence.

1 comment:

Cheney's said...

You'll get the hang of it in a little while. You can find amazing stuff on the internet helping you figure out photography. I love my Rebel XS and I'm learning so much, I can't wait to take some classes too.