Saturday, November 13, 2010

Happy Halloween

My little Evie was Boo from Monsters Inc. (A movie that since Halloween night we have watched once or twice a day. :) Erin was the cutest bee and Eli was a 'little ninja'. It was a night of wonderful food and goodies, fun costumes, wet sidewalks, and potty training.
I made a Sully stuffed animal into a backpack that Evie wore when we were trick-or-treating.
The lovely bee.
The pumpkin soup...cilantro/lime soup is more like it. :)
These are my Halloween turtles. Thanks to all that helped to make them. They will now be a holiday treat every single holiday!
This was my craft for the holiday. I took regular jars and glasses that I found at DI and mod podged tissue paper onto them. Then I put Christmas lights and flameless candles in some of them and this was the result. Another project that I will have to perform for each holiday I think.
And the best letter to be personified in a pumpkin. It even looked like the right color. :)
Go Utes.

No comments: