Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Crazy Mom


So yesterday Evie and I spent about a half hour discussing how I had gone crazy. The weather was gorgeous and Evie and I have been cooped up inside since last fall, so I decided that we would take a walk. Well then I decided that the walk should be constructive beyond just going around the block. So what did we do? We got the stroller out, packed some snacks, and made the 1.5 mile hike up a mountain to Mike's work! Did I have a death wish? Not until we were about half way through. I got my heart rate up to quickly. I took the heavy stroller instead of the light one. And I wore jeans. The result? A very tired mom but a very happy family. Then we rode the train back down. Something that had taken half and hour up the mountain took 5 minutes down. Evie liked the train part too though.

No comments: