Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Loveable

This in one of Evie's staples for food. Its on a shelf in the fridge that she can reach and she could go through a box a day. She came to me one night and asked for one. She was in jammies and we were just winding down before bed. I told her she could and she disappeared into the kitchen. She came out carrying two which was odd.

"Evie, why do you have two?"

And with a big smile, "I got one for you Mommy."

Its the small things that show our love. The fact that she was thinking of me made me grab her, squeeze her, and cover her with kisses till she squealed with laughter and we were both out of breath. I love you an extra go-gurt baby girl.

2 comments:

Kelle said...

Meg I love all of your cute stories of your daughter. She seems so cute and quite the character. I hope your family is doing well.

Brad Querry said...

Keep feeding that kid Gogurt and Dora Fruit Snacks. It keeps grandpa employed.