Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Evelyn Sihaya Blair

I'll post some pictures of my little girl later but I just had to get these stories down while I was thinking of them.

I walked into the daycare this morning and the director stopped me. (By the way, we love our daycare. I trust the ladies completely with the care of my little girl.) Well, the story goes something like this. It was clean up time and Magdelena was encouraging a little girl named Leyla to help clean up. It's not Leyla's favorite thing so Magelena had to ask her a few times. My child turned around, probably with her hands on her hips and said, "Magdelena, be nice!" My 2 year old is instructing her teacher on manners!

I was at a baby shower this weekend with Evie and there was another little girl there that is a month younger. The little girl's mother asked Evie if she was going to be friend's with her daughter. "No," was Sihaya's response!

We were helping a friend move a couple of weeks ago. Evelyn was helping to unpack in the kitchen. Susan encouragingly told Evelyn that she was very smart. Evelyn looked up at her with big brown eyes, a grin, and responded, "I know."

This girl is certainly not going to have any confidence issues. She makes us laugh and we love her to pieces.

No comments: