Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Anniversary

At about this time last year, both day and time, I was with the wonderful Claudio who was just finishing my hair. Then it was off to the Salt Lake Temple to be sealed for time and all eternity to my amazing husband who is the reason I get up in the morning. He steals the blanket in the middle of the night. He argues about whether you say 'stack' or 'load' the dishes in the dishwasher. And he refuses to put his shoes in the closet just because I ask him to. But I wouldn't change the flowers that he brings home or the dishes that are all clean when I get home. I wouldn't change watching him play with his daughter or sitting down to watch an action movie with him. I love you Michael Blair, for time and all eternity.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just want you to know, I blog stalk you.
I miss you guys. How have you been?
Hope your adorable little girl is doing well.