Friday, August 6, 2010

Hide and Seek

It was right before bed and Mike and I decided to run some energy out of the little battery that is our daughter by playing a game or two of hide a seek. Funnily, Evelyn doesn't quite understand the concept of remaining hidden and keeping quiet. I counted first while she and Mike hid. I could see her poke her little head out every time I guessed wrong...on purpose. Then she and I hid while Mike counted. We hid on the side of the bed and it was all I could do to keep her down when she wanted to see what Dad was doing. She started counting along with him. Then when he asked if we were in the kitchen she pipes in with a 'yes'. We played again and let daddy hide by himself. We looked everywhere until I told her to look in the closet. She peeks in really meekly and Dad jumped out and startled her. The last one was the funniest. We let Evelyn count by herself. All we could hear from the other room was "Two, Two". Then the first place she looks is the closet. Mike, who was hiding under a blanket on the bed couldn't help but giggle. She really enjoyed it and so did we. Keep learning and playing with us baby girl.

The picture is from her Aunt Bex who just sent it to me at work. Sihaya sure can be a ham. :)

No comments: