Monday, October 18, 2010

Arkansas Visit Teaser

This picture by no means does justice for the cute little creature that happened to bite me this weekend...

Meet the Kinkajou, a cute, cuddly, nocturnal animal that perchance has teeth strong enough to break skin. On Thursday of last week, my family and I visited a Safari Drive-through zoo. The drive was okay filled with Emu and Zebras and Buffalo, but the real fun part was the petting zoo that we didn't even know was a petting zoo till the attendant suddenly allowed my sisters to walk into the lion and liger cage...amazing. We also walked into my friend's cage (pictured above). Michelle was holding the little darling and it was sucking on my fingers. I have the look of surprise on my face in a video which I will share later. The real part of the story is that how many people can say that they have been bitten by a kinkajou? Heh?

This is a teaser so you will just have to sit on that thought.

No comments: