Friday, October 1, 2010

My Little Butterfly

I walk into to Evelyn's daycare on Wednesday to find that my little girl has been turned into a butterfly. What is really amazing is that she sat still long enough for her teacher to do this...she wouldn't have for me. :)

Here's the funny part. We went to the store to pick up some stuff for dinner and while we were there we passed this 4 or 5 year-old boy sitting in one of those car-carts with his little brother who might have been a year if not younger.

Little Boy: Where did she get that done?

Me: At her daycare.

Little Boy: I want to go to daycare.

I smiled as I walked away, not knowing that the funny part was coming.

Little Boy: Well Johnny, I guess you have another girl friend. (Big grin on his face.)

Mother: (In exasperation) No, Johnny does not have another girl friend. He's to young.

Me: (snickering and thinking of all the other girlfriends that Johnny might have and the tastes that he has in women. Paint and sparkles?)

The End

No comments: