Sunday, December 12, 2010

Birthday 2

So, I realize that this is really late but I'm just working through my photos. :)

Here are some pictures of the second party we threw for Evelyn's second birthday. This one was on the weekend after her birthday. The Blairs, the Nelsons, the Pascuals, the Coats and Karina, Epharin and Angela joined us to make this a wonderful day to celebrate our daughter. We ate frozen strawberry shortcake and mini Reese's peanut butter cheesecakes. And Evie was embarrassed to the point of almost crying when everyone cheered her blowing out the candles. We just want to thank all of our friends for their presents and for celebrating with us. We love you Sihaya.
Her hair was cute and she was cute and we loved it all. I think next year she will have a birthday theme though. I've found some fun ideas and we'll see what happens.
This is my cake. It was hard to cut because it was so frozen but it looked amazing and I was very happy with myself.
My mini Reese's peanut butter cheesecakes. There is a little Reese's peanut butter cup in the middle that just made these so good that I had made them both Friday and Saturday that weekend.
Opening presents and eating cake.
The black and pink doll is actually a vampire doll that we have lovingly named "Creepy". That's even what Evelyn calls her. :)

1 comment:

m said...

I wonder whose birthday this actually is. It's all about "my" cake and "my" peanut butter cupcakes. How wonderful and "gorgeous" they are. It's a "wonder" Evy got any of "your" birthday presents.

Dad